a canine roleplay
the site is closed
a canine roleplay
the site is closed
a canine roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a canine roleplay

once ripped apart; now back together

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  L E A R : :
Return from the Grave Empty1/24/2017, 12:53 pm by Lear

» Wolves of The Sahara Desert
Return from the Grave Empty8/4/2016, 8:24 pm by Visitor

» Nerial and nef gone away
Return from the Grave Empty7/31/2016, 2:37 pm by Melanie

» Technical Difficulties
Return from the Grave Empty7/22/2016, 1:30 pm by Guest

» Jojo's table dump
Return from the Grave Empty7/21/2016, 5:20 pm by Guest

» Fellyks is away for the weekend
Return from the Grave Empty7/21/2016, 12:28 pm by Guest

» ɗɑtuʀɑ รiʆʆɑgɛ
Return from the Grave Empty7/18/2016, 7:36 pm by Guest

» | [ Leonora ] | A Closer Examination |
Return from the Grave Empty7/18/2016, 12:09 am by Guest

» Seaside Isle Pack
Return from the Grave Empty7/14/2016, 4:43 pm by Guest

Weather
Statistics

EARLY WINTER

Mating :: Yes
Birthing :: No
= 1
= 1
= 1

Upper Ranked

-

-

-

Return from the Grave

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return from the Grave Empty
PostSubject: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty7/1/2016, 2:19 am

Jason Todd
The One That Changed His Fate

The Basics About Him
Are you insane like me?

Name || Jason Peter Todd
Nicknames || Jace | Jay
Name Meaning || Jason | Todd
Jason: From the Greek name Ιασων (Iason), which was derived from Greek ιασθαι (iasthai) "to heal".
Todd: From a surname meaning "fox", derived from Middle English todde.
Species || Dire Wolf
Age || 2 Years
Gender || Male
Rank || Drifter
Sexuality || Bisexual
Scent || Pine, rather sappy. It’s mostly because he spends most of his time in trees and can’t be bothered to clean the sap out of his fur.
Face/Voice Claim || Jensen Ackles

What He Looks Like
Been in pain like me?

Coat || He wears a thick pelt that keeps him warm through the winter but sometimes leaves him feeling like he’s going to die in the heat of summer as it doesn’t thin out much. If he ever goes into the water his pelt will hold onto the water for the rest of the day if left to dry on its own. Due to the thickness of his fur he also tends to get sap and other assorted things stuck in it that can be difficult to remove.
Fur Color || His pelt is the colour of coal. With only two markings, those being light silver stripes that flick away from his eyes. His pelt has not yet started to show signs of aging.
Eye Color || Jason has very light blue eyes. Most of his emotions are best expressed through the sort of look he wears, as he isn’t any good at showing them any other way. His default sort of expression is that of a cheeky smirk that is fairly hard to make go away.
Scars || He has two main scars. One of them is along his spine. It’s a long line with a hooked end. The other is along the back of his head. It’s just a curved c-shape type line. He doesn’t remember how he got either of the scars.
Build || This wolf in particular has a fairly bulky build. He wouldn’t ever be described as a small wolf that’s for certain. His legs are fairly long, and they are paired with widely set shoulders. He’s fairly lean thought that isn’t completely his own choice as he finds hunting on his own can be rather difficult.
Accessories || He has three feathers on each shoulder. The top one is white, with red edges. The middle one is white with light blue edges and the third one is white with a grey edge. He hates them and has made many attempts to remove them from his fur but they appear to somehow have sunk into his skin.
Overall || He is a large, darkly coloured wolf. At a first glance he may seem intimidating as he tends to use his appearance in that way. Though once you manage to spot the feathers in his shoulders he tends to not look so scary, as well as the fact that he’s always got this stupid smirk on his face. That doesn’t very often go away.
Reference Sheet || Click Me

The Story Of How He Came To Be
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?

History || Start Of A Life | Off To A Good Start | New Family | The Accident | Don’t Forgive But Forget | Fresh Start  
Start Of A Life: WIP
Off To A Good Start: WIP
New Family: WIP
The Accident: WIP
Don’t Forgive But Forget: WIP
Fresh Start: WIP
Word Count || Start Of A Life-0 | Off To A Good Start-0 | New Family-0 | The Accident-0 | Don’t Forgive But Forget-0 | Fresh Start-0 | Total-0
Main Points || Start Of A Life | Off To A Good Start | New Family | The Accident | Don’t Forgive But Forget | Fresh Start
Start Of A Life: Born | Staying Close To Mother
Off To A Good Start: Mother Dies | All Alone | Learning To Survive
New Family: Being Adopted | Learning To Hunt And Fight | Being Happy
The Accident: Bad Things Happen In This Chapter.
Don’t Forgive But Forget: Dealing With Memory Loss | Figuring Out What He Does Know
Fresh Start: Finding The Pack | Starting His Reign Of Terror
Chances Of Him Sharing His History || Not going to happen. He doesn’t remember most of it anyways. Though the longer he goes on the more bits and pieces he’s going to get back. It won’t come back in order or make much sense until he has all the pieces.

What He Acts Like
Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?

Personality || Stubborn | Protective | Brash | Lazy | Solitaire | Cocky | Overall
Stubborn: Jason is a very stubborn wolf, he tends to be quite the bone head at times. Never backing down once he’s got his mind set on something. It can at times make him intolerable, but that hasn’t ever bothered him.
Protective: This is not a trait that is easily shown with him with wolves that are fully grown. It is most easily provoked around pups, which he sees as unable to properly defend themselves. Otherwise everyone can fend for themselves.
Brash: He tends not to really think through his decisions very well. Often wishing he could eat his words. But because he is brash he will continue to spout things that probably shouldn’t be said.
Lazy: Despite the visage he tries to put up for himself he quite enjoys his time simply laying around and doing nothing. It takes a decent amount of effort for him to actually get up and do something; his stubbornness helps with motivating himself to terrorize others.
Solitaire: He is not one for the company of others. Enjoying all the time he gets alone. The wolf doesn’t like having to be responsible for others and would prefer that people simply leave him be for the most part.
Cocky: Jason enjoys carrying himself in the manner that he is untouchable, not afraid of anything. He can pull it off well, always walking with a bit of a skip in his step and a cheeky grin on his face.
Overall: He’s pretty much that younger brother that no one wanted. Cocky, arrogant and never does what you want him too, a general nuisance to all.
Weaknesses || His past is his main weakness, as his memories start to come back he finds himself feeling drained. If anyone were to learn about his history they could very easily use it against him to get an emotional reaction.
Strengths || His strengths are fighting and his ability to sneak around.
Talents || He has a talent for finding the one thing that will piss someone off.
Habits || He has grown into the habit of taking things from others. Finding what they value in it.
Outlook On Life || He views life as a game, nothing more.

His Relationships
Are you deranged like me?

Friends || I don’t have any. Those these are the wolves I mildly tolerate.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None
Acquaintances || Oh you mean the wolves who don’t hate me yet?
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None
Enemies || Yeah, I’ve got a few of those.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None
Crush || Haha, yeah. I don’t have crushes.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None
Mate || Just told you I don’t do crushes. You think I’ve got one of these?
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None  
Pups || Oh god I hope not.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None
Mother || She died a while back.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
Selene | Loner | I have no memories of her. When I try to think about her all I can get is a blurry image. But I don’t really remember anything other than that.
Father || Who the hell knows.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
Zachariah | Loner | I have no memories of him. I’m not sure if that’s because he was never around or if it’s just like my mother. But there’s no blurry picture in my head. It’s just blank.
Adoptive Parents || Don’t Know Don’t Care.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
Wayne | Loner, Ex-Guard | Again, there are no memories. Just the blurry pictures, this one also gives me a sour taste in my mouth. I don’t know why.
Siblings || Never Had Any To Start With.
Name | Rank | Thoughts
None

Trivia About Him
Are you strange like me?

Fears || He fears many things. None of them being physical things that could hurt him. More so just afraid of his own emotions and dealing with others.
Secrets || He remembers nothing before his accident. Not that he’d ever admit that to anyone. He sees it as a weakness.
Theme Songs || I don't remember what it is
Stats || Just A bunch of stats.
★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - Strength
★★★★★★★★☆☆ - Attack
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - Endurance
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - Hunting
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Speed
★★★★★★★☆☆☆ - Defense
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ - Tactics
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - Swimming
★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Jumping
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ - Climbing
★★★★★★★★★☆ - Stealth
★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Leadership Skills
★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - Herbal Knowledge

Extra Notes
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?

Songs Quoted || Gasoline by Halsey
Activity Level || 7 – I don't have much of a life but I sometimes forget to post
Notes || My baby boy! I’m excited for him.
How I Found You || I'm a magician. I appear from where there appears to be nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty7/1/2016, 2:39 am

*whispers* yay!
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Itinerant
Melanie

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty7/1/2016, 2:52 am

accepted!! woo c:
Back to top Go down
http://adoreyoonsanha.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty7/1/2016, 12:35 pm

Welcome to TO! Jason's bio is very well done, nice job c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty7/1/2016, 2:49 pm

Welcome to The Orchid, Jason!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from the Grave   Return from the Grave Empty

Back to top Go down

Return from the Grave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a canine roleplay :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: Biographies-
Jump to: