a canine roleplay
the site is closed

a canine roleplay

once ripped apart; now back together
 
HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  L E A R : :
1/24/2017, 12:53 pm by Lear

» Wolves of The Sahara Desert
8/4/2016, 8:24 pm by Visitor

» Nerial and nef gone away
7/31/2016, 2:37 pm by Melanie

» Technical Difficulties
7/22/2016, 1:30 pm by Guest

» Jojo's table dump
7/21/2016, 5:20 pm by Guest

» Fellyks is away for the weekend
7/21/2016, 12:28 pm by Guest

» ɗɑtuʀɑ รiʆʆɑgɛ
7/18/2016, 7:36 pm by Guest

» | [ Leonora ] | A Closer Examination |
7/18/2016, 12:09 am by Guest

» Seaside Isle Pack
7/14/2016, 4:43 pm by Guest

Weather
Statistics


EARLY WINTER

Mating :: Yes
Birthing :: No
= 1
= 1
= 1

Upper Ranked

-

-

-

Share | 
 

 Maverick's art shop thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Maverick's art shop thing   5/29/2016, 7:22 pm


Welcome, Guest!
Thought I'd might as well make one.

The shop is currently closed, please don't request!



Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your character's name.
[b]Species:[/b] What the hell are they.
[b]Gender:[/b] ♂, ♀, ⚨, or attack helicopter.
[b]Age:[/b] Let's face it, your character is ooooold.
[b]Rank:[/b] Obviously they're ranked #1 swag lord.
[b]Pose (please be aware I might not always draw the one you want, sometimes I find it really frustrating to draw a certain pose): Default pose is simply "SEXY".[/b]
[b]Expression:[/b] Default expression is lenny face so you better put something here.
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] Rainbow.
[b]Fur Colour:[/b] Also rainbow.
[b]Reference:[/b] A reference picture is preferred so I don't have keep correcting the shade of sand (winks at Cam).


Last edited by Maverick on 6/7/2016, 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/29/2016, 10:00 pm

Name: Fellyks
Species: Eurasian-Grey wolf hybrid
Gender: Male
Age: Two years, seven months
Rank: Depute
Pose: draw me like one of ur french girls Just sitting or some shit
Expression: Faintly irritated
Eye Colour: Silver
Fur Colour: His pelt consists mostly of a battleship grey, with a thin layer of charcoal guard hairs covering his shoulders, neck, crown, and back. This shading also extends along the tail slightly, and a more concentrated form of the same tone borders the front of his ears. His abdomen and lower chest, as well as his cheeks and chin, are a crisp white tone that fades into silver as it nears the edges. He has a copper gradient that's focused mainly along the top of his muzzle, flanks, and back of ears, though there are random patches of the same tone spread about his body. These are mostly along his legs and neck, and there are small rings around his eyes and at the inside borders of his ears.
Reference: http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/19/38/82/95/the_eu10.jpg, http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/19/38/82/95/findin10.jpg
bless u Maverick
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 5:17 am

Fellyks wrote:
Name: Fellyks
Species: Eurasian-Grey wolf hybrid
Gender: Male
Age: Two years, seven months
Rank: Depute
Pose: draw me like one of ur french girls Just sitting or some shit
Expression: Faintly irritated
Eye Colour: Silver
Fur Colour: His pelt consists mostly of a battleship grey, with a thin layer of charcoal guard hairs covering his shoulders, neck, crown, and back. This shading also extends along the tail slightly, and a more concentrated form of the same tone borders the front of his ears. His abdomen and lower chest, as well as his cheeks and chin, are a crisp white tone that fades into silver as it nears the edges. He has a copper gradient that's focused mainly along the top of his muzzle, flanks, and back of ears, though there are random patches of the same tone spread about his body. These are mostly along his legs and neck, and there are small rings around his eyes and at the inside borders of his ears.
Reference: http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/19/38/82/95/the_eu10.jpg, http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/19/38/82/95/findin10.jpg
bless u Maverick

Yo, accepted. < 3 I'll get it done as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 5:43 am


Name: Nerial
Species:[/b mix between red wolf and artic wolf I think lol
[b]Gender:

Age: around 3 years
Rank: pursuant
Pose : sitting kinda noble
Expression: smiling softly
Eye Colour: light blue
Fur Colour: mainly a cream cost with off patches of red blended in . Has black let markings like socks on front two paws and a white tip tail
Reference: she is a rare flower and has no picture . Lol. I'm not to picky on being exact anyway
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 6:16 am

Done yours, Fell. Want anything changed, just let me know.
http://i.imgur.com/IUVqLoP.png



Nerial wrote:
Name: Nerial
Species: mix between red wolf and artic wolf I think lol
Gender:
Age: around 3 years
Rank: pursuant
Pose :  sitting kinda noble
Expression: smiling softly
Eye Colour: light blue
Fur Colour: mainly a cream cost with off patches of red blended in . Has black let markings like socks on front two paws and a white tip tail
Reference: she is a rare flower and has no picture . Lol. I'm not to picky on being exact anyway


Accepted, I'll start when I can. Hopefully I can get the markings right, haha.
EDIT: Done, Nerial. Hope this is okay. I'm not very good at sitting positions.
http://i.imgur.com/1hyP0rb.png

Hopefully it isn't too big to be a signature picture? If it is, tell me and I'll go ahead and resize it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 8:17 am

It's perfect
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 9:56 am

Nerial wrote:
It's perfect
I'm glad you like it. =]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 11:16 am

Thanks, Maverick, it's great!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 11:20 am

Fellyks wrote:
Thanks, Maverick, it's great!
No problem! Glad you like it. =]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/30/2016, 5:56 pm

Ohhh oh oh I must bug you for one! And I'll watch you on dA, your art as proven here is lovely. <3

Name: Link
Species: Eurasian wolf
Gender:
Age: 4 years
Rank: Itinerant
Pose: Cutesy, looking away from the viewer is preferred.
Expression: Smirking, but almost smiling.
Eye Color: Right is an emerald green, left is brown.
Fur Color: Black, with brown highlights in very few areas, but are most prominent around his bust.
Reference: Here
Extra: He's got a gnarly scar over his left eyes, three clawmarks total.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/31/2016, 2:40 pm

Link wrote:
Ohhh oh oh I must bug you for one!  And I'll watch you on dA, your art as proven here is lovely. <3

Name:  Link
Species:  Eurasian wolf
Gender:
Age:  4 years
Rank:  Itinerant
Pose:  Cutesy, looking away from the viewer is preferred.
Expression:  Smirking, but almost smiling.
Eye Color:  Right is an emerald green, left is brown.
Fur Color:  Black, with brown highlights in very few areas, but are most prominent around his bust.
Reference:  Here
Extra:  He's got a gnarly scar over his left eyes, three clawmarks total.

Accepted, I'll try and get it done when possible.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   5/31/2016, 5:53 pm

Appreciated, Maverick!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   6/1/2016, 7:23 am

Link wrote:
Appreciated, Maverick!


Done. Hopefully you like it.
http://i.imgur.com/H9EX1S1.png

EDIT: Damn it. Forgot the scar.
Here.
http://i.imgur.com/rd0cppu.png
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   6/1/2016, 8:36 am

Would you look at dat! It looks beautiful, thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   6/4/2016, 3:50 pm

Name: Camilla
Species: Siberian husky
Gender:
Age: 4
Rank: mender
Pose: SEXY
Expression: "oh my god why are you such an idiot"
Eye Colour: peridot green
Fur Colour: idk how to describe it man check the ref XD
Reference: http://orig14.deviantart.net/095d/f/2015/362/9/b/nilla_by_bassanus-d9lsgfy.png hot diggity
Extra: I like sand shade #27. Also Cam's gauge can be whatever you want. I expect memes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   6/5/2016, 2:55 pm

Camilla wrote:
Name: Camilla
Species: Siberian husky
Gender:
Age: 4
Rank: mender
Pose: SEXY
Expression: "oh my god why are you such an idiot"
Eye Colour: peridot green
Fur Colour: idk how to describe it man check the ref XD
Reference: http://orig14.deviantart.net/095d/f/2015/362/9/b/nilla_by_bassanus-d9lsgfy.png hot diggity
Extra: I like sand shade #27. Also Cam's gauge can be whatever you want. I expect memes.

Accepted, I'll do it when I can. I go back to school tomorrow, so sorry if there's a delay! More exams. x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maverick's art shop thing   

Back to top Go down
 
Maverick's art shop thing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The One Thing That Gives Me 'Hope' in this case.
» [20120122] Xiao Zhu at STAGE shop in Ximen at CNY
» How To Setup/Make A Point Shop (Beginner/Easy)
» NOW OPEN : Forumotion shop, Shopmotion !
» Point Shop Ideas!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a canine roleplay :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: Art-
Jump to: